Our Vision: We envision being transformed by God and transforming the world into a compassionate, just, inclusive, Christ-like community.
Our Mission: Connect all people with Jesus Christ.
Ministries: There are many ways to become involved in the First United Methodist Church. The list below gives you some information on the ministries available.
- Adult Music Ministries (including Chancel Choir, Jubilee Bells, and Genesis Bells)
- Congregational Care Ministries (including Heart to Heart)
- United Methodist Women
- United Methodist Men
- Adult Ministries
- Small Groups
- Christian Education Ministries
- Youth Ministries
- Greeter before church services
- Email a list of dates, times and the location you wish to serve. You’ll be provided a list of dates you are scheduled for.
- Wonderful Wednesday Meal Service
- In need of substitutes to serve.
- All Church First Fest Picnic (June 4)
- In need of volunteer to plan and implement.
- For all these service opportunities and more, please contact Erika Cheeseman Erika Cheeseman, Member Care Coordinator.